Sunday 1 November 2015

Welcome To The Wonderful Adventures Of Countess Eva Industrious In Imaginarium

Welcome to my new journal recording my adventures in the wondrous Imaginarium.

I am an artist, costume designer, creator, sculptor, milliner and will turn my hand and imagination to most creative endeavours. I like to recycle and upcycle as well as creating things from scratch, and most of my designs are truly unique as they develop from a concept in my mind.  I love to dress up, and although I am mostly inspired by Steampunk and Diesel Punk I also love cosplay, fantasy and period costumes.  I have attended quite a few interesting events in Cornwall and Devon over the past year and I thought it was about time I shared those experiences, so I have begun a blog and we shall see how it unfolds.  I hope you enjoy it!
I will be adding new posts on a regular basis but for now I'll leave you with an image of myself dressed in my latest Diesel Punk Pilot Costume worn this weekend at Devcon Exe Comic and Sci-fi Convention in Exeter this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment